Advantages and Features:
1. Colloid use state: the sealing reaction efficiency is greater than 99.9%.
2. Small self-discharge electrode: it can be stored for a long time with electricity for two years (20°C), the storage time is 4 times that of ordinary batteries, and it can be put into operation immediately without supplementary power.
3. Low water loss rate: the water loss rate is only half of that of ordinary batteries, which can effectively relieve the electrolyte from drying up early.
4. Super long service life: the design life is more than 12 years, saving expenses.
5. Excellent deep discharge cycle performance: especially for cyclic use, 100% deep discharge cycle, lifespan exceeds 500 times, much higher than ordinary batteries, effectively improving system reliability.
6. Excellent recovery performance after over-discharge: the over-discharge voltage "0" V can still recover well, and after 1CA discharge for 21 days, the battery recovery capacity reaches 100%.
7. Wide application environment: It can be used in the temperature range of -40℃~60℃, and its performance is much higher than that of ordinary batteries.
Common little knowledge of batteries:
1. The use and maintenance of the battery
1. The red terminal (+ positive pole) and the black terminal (- negative pole) of the battery should not be short-circuited, and the outer casing should not be hit. It is recommended to place it upright during the charging and discharging process.
2. The battery cannot be overcharged (12V/6V battery charging voltage cannot be greater than 15V/7.5V).
3. The battery should not be over-discharged (12V/6V battery discharge voltage should not be less than 9.6V/4.8V).
4. The battery should be charged in time after use, and stored in full charge, otherwise the internal plates may be vulcanized and cannot be recharged.
5. The battery should be replenished after three months of static storage. Keeping the battery fully charged is the best way to preserve it.
6. Batteries of different capacities, different performances, different manufacturers, and different degrees of old and new cannot be mixed in series/parallel. (If forcibly mixed, the battery life cannot be guaranteed).
7. If the battery is abnormal, it should be handled by professionals or contact the manufacturer, and it is forbidden to disassemble it without permission.
8. Please properly dispose of used batteries, do not abandon them at will, and protect the environment.
2. Battery storage environment
Clean, dry and ventilated room; avoid contact with corrosive substances, keep away from fire and heat sources, and avoid direct sunlight; batteries should be kept at 30% to 50% of their nominal capacity.
3. Internal resistance of battery
Battery internal resistance: refers to the resistance received when the current passes through the interior of the battery. The smaller the internal resistance, the better. As the battery is used for a long time, the internal resistance will gradually increase.
Measurement of internal resistance: The battery must be fully charged (between 13.02-13.18, measured after 2 hours of rest).
Differences in internal resistance: Different models and different plates have different internal resistances.
Fourth, the battery series and parallel relationship
Electrically connected in series as two or more single batteries.
In series: the batteries are added, and the capacity remains unchanged; in parallel: the capacities are added, and the voltage remains unchanged.
There is no limit to the number of series, but it is recommended that the number of parallels should not exceed 4 groups (too many parallels will cause voltage and current unbalance)
5. Battery capacity and power storage
Capacity: The amount of electricity that the battery can discharge during the design discharge time is called the capacity, which is represented by the symbol C, referred to as Ampere-Hour (AH).
Battery storage capacity (commonly speaking, how many kilowatt-hours of electricity KWH) = capacity * battery
Example: 200AH12V battery, other storage capacity is: 200*12=2400WH, so it is 2.4KWH, 2.4 kWh