Advantages and Features:
1. Long cycle life: Compared with lead-acid batteries, the cycle life is 20 times longer, and the floating charge life is 5 times longer, effectively reducing the cost of battery replacement and the total cost of use of the entire system.
2. Lighter weight: about 40% of the weight of lead-acid batteries of the same capacity, which can perfectly replace lead-acid batteries.
3. Higher power: The same volume, twice the power of lead-acid batteries, can maintain high capacity even when discharged with high current.
4. Wide temperature range: -20℃~60℃, more suitable for working in low temperature environment.
5. Good safety: The chemical stability of lithium iron phosphate eliminates the risk of explosion and combustion caused by strong impact, overcharge or short circuit.
6. High flexibility: Modular design can meet different voltage and capacity requirements of different customers.
Common little knowledge of batteries:
1. The use and maintenance of the battery
1. The red terminal (+ positive pole) and the black terminal (- negative pole) of the battery should not be short-circuited, and the outer casing should not be hit. It is recommended to place it upright during the charging and discharging process.
2. The battery cannot be overcharged (12V/6V battery charging voltage cannot be greater than 15V/7.5V).
3. The battery should not be over-discharged (12V/6V battery discharge voltage should not be less than 9.6V/4.8V).
4. The battery should be charged in time after use, and stored in full charge, otherwise the internal plates may be vulcanized and cannot be recharged.
5. The battery should be replenished after three months of static storage. Keeping the battery fully charged is the best way to preserve it.
6. Batteries of different capacities, different performances, different manufacturers, and different degrees of old and new cannot be mixed in series/parallel. (If forcibly mixed, the battery life cannot be guaranteed).
7. If the battery is abnormal, it should be handled by professionals or contact the manufacturer, and it is forbidden to disassemble it without permission.
8. Please properly dispose of used batteries, do not abandon them at will, and protect the environment.
2. Battery storage environment
Clean, dry and ventilated room; avoid contact with corrosive substances, keep away from fire and heat sources, and avoid direct sunlight; batteries should be kept at 30% to 50% of their nominal capacity.
3. Internal resistance of battery
Battery internal resistance: refers to the resistance received when the current passes through the interior of the battery. The smaller the internal resistance, the better. As the battery is used for a long time, the internal resistance will gradually increase.
Measurement of internal resistance: The battery must be fully charged (between 13.02-13.18, measured after 2 hours of rest).
Differences in internal resistance: Different models and different plates have different internal resistances.
Fourth, the battery series and parallel relationship
Electrically connected in series as two or more single batteries.
In series: the batteries are added, and the capacity remains unchanged; in parallel: the capacities are added, and the voltage remains unchanged.
There is no limit to the number of series, but it is recommended that the number of parallels should not exceed 4 groups (too many parallels will cause voltage and current unbalance)
5. Battery capacity and power storage
Capacity: The amount of electricity that the battery can discharge during the design discharge time is called the capacity, which is represented by the symbol C, referred to as Ampere-Hour (AH).
Battery storage capacity (commonly speaking, how many kilowatt-hours of electricity KWH) = capacity * battery
Example: 200AH12V battery, other storage capacity is: 200*12=2400WH, so it is 2.4KWH, 2.4 kWh